Annie and Kunal finally broke our rain-streak for weddings at The Cotton Room, so we’re guessing that choosing Friday, May 15th as the date for their wedding due to its auspiciousness worked out. :) It was also, adorably, Kunal’s parents’ 33rd wedding anniversary (they got them their own anniversary cake to cut!). Annie looked stunning, Kunal looked handsome, and they decorated their venue with beautiful purple and yellow details, gorgeous floral arrangements, little wedding cakes and sequined table cloths. Then we added in a dash of graffiti and some skateboarders just to balance things out a bit and they were totally cool with it because Annie and Kunal are super nice and wonderful people. Super smiley, super happy, super polite, and super chill. We were so happy to be there with them on their wedding day and also to be given the chance to eat their fantastic Indian food too! We love these guys a lot and wish them the best in their new journey to live and work in New Mexico!
- Date: May 15, 2015
- Ceremony and Reception Venue: The Cotton Room // Durham, NC
- First Dance: “All of Me” – John Legend
- Annie’s Occupation: Physician
- Kunal’s Occupation: Clinical Statistician
- How You Met: Match.com
- Interesting Fact: We have a blind dog who rules our house.
- Honeymoon: India for wedding #2 follows by some well deserved rest!
- Vendor Credits: Officiant – Jessie Larkins | DJ – Gabby Sasore | Florist – Tre Bella | Cake – Daisy Cakes | Caterer – Triangle Catering and Sitar | Hair/Makeup – Bella Trio | Coordinator – Shelley Clayton w/ the Cotton Room